home / hire me
You can reach out to me at [email protected] if you are looking for a talented full-stack developer.
Below are a list of langages/tools I have worked with:
- Frontend: HTML5, CSS3, JS, JSON, XML, Gulp
- Backend: Python (Flask), Ruby on Rails, Go
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Datastore (NoSQL), SQLite
- Libraries: ImageMagick, FFmpeg, TensorFlow, youtube-dl
- Platforms: Docker
- Hosting: AWS, Google Cloud, Heroku, GitHub Pages, OpenShift
- Mobile: C# (Unity), Obj-C
- Embedded: C
- Desktop: Java
- Methodologies: Agile, UP, XP, TDD
As you can see, I have worked with a bit of everything. I believe that once your development abilities reaches a certain level, then it is possible to be work with any, including unfamiliar, languages and tools. You should therefore not hesitate to contact me even if you’re working with something that isn’t on the list.
My rates are $250/day, payment in advance, preferably on a weekly basis, and it’s up to you how many days of work you want to pay for each week. That being said, the payment is negotiable; if your budget is below/above $250/day, then I can make adjustment to the daily work hours to accommodate your budget.
I prefer to work on a private GitHub repo for which you will have full access to track development progress. As for communication, I’m open to everything. I strongly prefer written communication in order to reduce miscommunication. This can be email, GitHub Issues, Slack, Skype, or anything else.
As for project management; I’m fully open to everything. I can go solo and reach out to you when I’m in need of clarification, or I can use Trello (or some other tool) to make detailed planning for you to follow (and possibly contribute to).
If everything sounds good, then please reach out to me at [email protected]. In your email please include:
- Description of what you need my assistance with (preferably detailed, but I can also work with: “I want you to build a website similar to example.com”)
- The languages/tools you want me to use (if you have no preference, then I will likely use Go, Docker for backend and Google Cloud for hosting; but again, I’m completely fine with everything)
- Your budget and deadline.
- Anything else you feel is relevant (e.g. preferred communication method)
Finally, you can check out two of my open source web apps on my GitHub profile. One is a YouTube Video to MP3 file converter written with Go and Docker (https://youtube-dlmp3.com), the other is a URL shortener written with Python (https://orz.gg).