home / hire me
Updated: April 7, 2018
You can reach out to me at [email protected] if you’re looking for a talented software engineer. I’ve spent the majority of my time working as a full-stack developer, but I also have experience developing smartphone applications and Unity games.
Here’s an incomplete list of languages and tools that I’ve worked with:
- Frontend: Vue.js, HTML5, CSS3, JS, SCSS, SASS, JSON, XML, Webpack, Gulp
- Backend: Go, Python (Flask), Ruby on Rails
- Databases: NoSQL (Datastore), Graph (Dgraph), SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite), KV (Redis, Badger, Bolt)
- Libraries: ImageMagick, FFmpeg, TensorFlow, youtube-dl
- Platforms: Docker
- Hosting: AWS, Google Cloud, Scaleway, DigitalOcean, Heroku, GitHub Pages, GitLab Pages, OpenShift
- Mobile: C# (Unity), Obj-C
- Embedded: C
- Desktop: Java
- Methodologies: Agile, UP, XP, TDD
As you can see, I have worked with a bit of everything. I believe that once your development abilities reaches a certain level, then it’s possible to work with any, including unfamiliar, languages and tools. You should therefore not hesitate to contact me even if you’re working with something that isn’t on the list.
I’m currently happily employed, but I’m always available for freelance work :)
Check out my GitLab profile to see some of my open source work.
If everything sounds good, then please reach out to me at [email protected].